Do you love Anisong?
Do you ever dream of being a Anisong singer?
Well, here’s your chance to have the world in your hands as your stage
Winner of Asia Anisong-Singer Audition (AAA) to debut as an Anisong-singer under a Japanese major record label.
The Asia Anisong-Singer Audition (AAA) Committee will conduct auditions at South East Asia’s largest Japanese popular culture event, Anime Festival Asia 2014 (AFA2014), to discover the next breakout Anisong-singer.
The Asia Anisong-Singer Audition (AAA) will conduct a preliminary round of screening, following which two rounds of auditions will be held in Singapore. The grand prize winner will be decided through the final audition at AFA2014’s main stage on 7th December 2014.
The winner will secure a performing contract with a Japanese record label as one of their anisong-singers, and will perform globally, while primarily being based in Japan and Singapore.
Aspiring talented singers who love Japan, anime and anisong, and wish to hone and showcase their talents on an international level can send their applications in from today till 14 November 2014 (2359 hrs).
For more details or apply for AAA, members of the public can check out http://animefestival.asia/afa2014/aaa .
AFA2014 will be held from 5 to 7 December 2014, at Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre Level 4.
Asia Anisong-Singer Audition (AAA) Committee Profiles:
About INCS toenter Co.,Ltd.
Established in June 2004, INCS toenter Co.,Ltd. is a Japanese music management company headquarted in
Shibuya, Tokyo. Under their management includes artistes who are mainly active online, such as supercell,
livetune, Hachioji P, yanaginagi, and other artistes from various genres. It also owns the indie label TamStar
About Gynoid Co., Ltd.
Established in August 2014, Gynoid Co., Ltd. is a 100% owned subsidiary of Yoshimoto Kogyo Co., Ltd.
headquartered in Shinjuku, Tokyo. It is involved in the planning and production of internet music and Vocaloid
library contents and businesses. With the female vocal library that specialises in rock “v flower”, it is
developing several business opportunities centred on the internet.
Asia Anisong-Singer Audition (AAA) Audition Procedure
- First round of screening
- Second screening（Singing audition. Preliminaries will be held at a special booth at AFA Singapore）
- Final audition（Stage performance audition. Finals will be held at AFA Singapore main stage）
- Grand prize winner is decided
Registration Period: 15/10/2014 9：00 ～ 14/11/2014 23:59（Singapore time）
- Lovers of Japanese anime and anisong, and must be able to sing in
- Able to participate in AFA 2014 on 7 December 2014 if successfully
shortlisted after first screening.
- No restrictions on age, nationality or gender.
- Audition music: Japanese song
- Application type: Solo / Group performance
- Not currently under any exclusive contract with record labels, production company or music publisher.
- If selected as winner, he/she must be able to be based in Japan and Singapore.
- If selected as winner, he/she must be able to be affiliated under the designated production company by the organisers.
Note: Minors under the age of 18 require parental/ guardian approval before applying for this audition
To apply, submit particulars on the embedded form found in the AFA 2014 website along with these materials:
- Audition music video data (link) Upload a video of yourself performing your chosen audition song to a video site (E.g. YouTube) and provide the URL link in the application form. Video length should be slightly more than one chorus of the song.
Recommended format: approximately 50MB, in h.264 .mp4 encoding
- Photo (Profile and Full-length, total 2 photos)
If applying as a group, please submit a photo that shows all members.
- Required fields in the application form
Artiste name / Real name / Age / Address / Telephone number / School year or Occupation / Performance Schedule / Website / Email address / Self-promotion / Others
- Audition song information
Song title / Lyrics / Composer / Arrangement
• Incomplete submissions will result in the rejection of the application.
Please check through before submitting.
• Parental/ Guardian consent is required for minors applying for the
audition. Details in the form should be filled in the presence of a
parent/ guardian indicating their approval. Applications from minors
without parental/ guardian approval will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Application information or data will not be returned.
- Enquiries regarding screening process and results will not be answered upon submission of application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No fees are required to join the audition, selection or any other related activities. (Travel and accommodation fees, however, are to be borne by the shortlisted applicant)
- Minors participating in the audition require parental/ guardian consent
- Application information submitted will only be used for selection.
Please see (※１) regarding the use of personal information
- The date and time for the second screening and finals of the audition may be different from the listed date.
• Replies sent by organisers in response to queries from potential parties are meant only for the designated party. Without the prior approval of the organisers, you are not allowed to forward any or full contents of the email for secondary use. To prevent the intrusion of computer viruses, there will be circumstances in which file attachments will not be opened and deleted accordingly.
• Personal information provided will only be used in support for any queries, selection process as well as to contact shortlisted candidates. It will not be used for any other purposes.
• All necessary actions will be taken to safeguard the loss, leakage or fraudulent access of personal information.
• Responsibility in the destruction of personal data in a manner in which it cannot be recovered, will be undertaken by the organisers upon completion of its use.