JAF is back for another year! And this year, Ani-Culture is a media partner for this event!
Information of the Japanese Arts Fiesta, or JAF :
The JAF is a Japanese culture-themed event initiated by the Dunman High School Yukata Japanese Cultural Club ( DHS YJCC ). The entire fiesta will consist of many activities that will help to educate the public about the traditional as well as the pop culture of the Japanese Society.
Some details of the event, the where’s and when’s ;
Japanese Arts Fiesta II / JAF II;
When? : 2nd June 2012, 11.00 am to 7.30pm
Where? : Dunman High School
What’s in store for JAF II ~ :
1) Competitions (Cosplay and Photography)
2) Performances (Singing ( Solo and Band) )
3) Booths (Cultural, Photoshoot, Traditional games, Haunted House and Graffiti Wall)
4) Café (Toki Doki Meido/Shitsuji Café)
Entrance Tickets are $2 and is inclusive with 1 free drink, and the first 50 participant will be able to get a free goodie bag! Tickets can be purchased during the event itself. Details for presale of tickets will be announced as it will be made available soon.
– The cafe tickets include 1 pax entry per ticket into the cafe as well as a set meal that includes a main course, choice of desserts and choice of drinks.
– Admission ticket allows for 1 pax admission into event grounds as well as concert hall.
– Haunted House tickets allows for 1 pax entry into the play area for one round.
Do check out the official Facebook page for the Japanese Arts Fiesta!
The Facebook event page with more details for JAF 2012!
I will keep the updates coming on and about JAF as we are closer to the event.